26 May 2015

The Omniscience of my Satguru Sri Swami Vishwananda – A Testimony


Last Saturday, at Shree Peetha Nilaya, Sri Swami Vishwananda gave an individual Darshan to more than 600 people. Once again we could experience how the Lord gives Himself out of His Love and compassion for mankind, pouring out His blessings on everyone who comes to His physical presence, in the form of a Satguru like Sri Swami Vishwananda.


While Sri Swami Vishwananda was giving Darshan, a few devotees had the opportunity to talk about their experiences with him. In this post, we present two experiences shared by Suresh, a German devotee, about Swamiji's omniscience. Over the years, hundreds of people have experienced Swamiji's omniscience and omnipresence and some of these experiences are published in a BM book Blossoming of the heart (for more information, see below)

Testimony
“My name is Suresh. I am from Kiel, northern Germany. I have been on the spiritual path for nearly 50 years and before meeting Sri Swami Vishwananda I had six other gurus.  When I was twenty, I wanted to have only one God, one Guru and one wife, but life is sometimes not so easy. I had more than one woman; I had some gurus and I never wanted to leave them. The relationship with my last guru lasted for twenty five years and I used to go to India every year. However, if the Satguru is calling your soul, you can't help but come to him and I'm very happy to have met him in this life.


During the first twenty years of my spiritual path, I only wanted to become enlightened. The next ten years I only wanted to live very intensively, and since I met Sri Swami Vishwananda I only want to love. I think it's enough, because in my experience, he gives us everything that we need. Today, I would like to share with you two experiences I had with Swamiji.

The first one is about my deceased mother. You know that when parents get sick and die, it's not an easy time. From 2004 to 2006, my mother was very ill and I must say that it was a very difficult and heavy situation for me. Once I spoke with Swami about my mother and asked him to pray for her. One week later he came to me saying, “She is a lovely soul, but she is deeply depressed.” And that was really the situation: she was depressed. So, one year later she died. It was on the 5th of January 2006. And now I would like to take this opportunity to thank Swami, because one day after her death, on the 6th of January, I got the only email I have received so far from our Swamiji. I hope I will get some more in the future. (The audience laughs.)


He wrote me in that email, “My dear Rolf, I was there when your mother died. She is fine now.” It was incredible to get such an email; this meant everything for me and was such a great consolation. I was very happy that he was also taking care of her. So, there are two main messages in this story. One message is that there is no death. And the other is that the Master, the Satguru is really there, not only for you, but also for your parents, bringing them up to the higher worlds or to wherever they have to go.

The other experience happened years ago when I was staying with Swamiji in Mauritius. Once I had to do an abishekam and Swamiji was absent. As you know, if you are not very professional in these things, you have to look at the paper to check the steps you have to do and the mantras you have to chant in each step. There was a time when I did the right performance but chanted the wrong mantra; when I poured milk over the statue I chanted the mantra to offer yogurt and when I poured yogurt over the statue, I chanted the mantra to offer milk. Then, I noticed, “Oh this was wrong! What can I do now? Shall I go on? Or shall I start from the beginning?” Finally, I decided to go on with the abishekam saying to myself, “Come on, it's not so bad. Maybe these gods are not that omniscient so they will not be angry with me.”

When I finished performing the abishekam went into the kitchen to clean the puja utensils and was feeling very happy, quite proud because everything had gone very well, there was only that one mistake. Suddenly Swamiji came into the kitchen and said, “Hi Rolf!” Then he tapped on my shoulder and said pointing to the milk and yogurt containers, “Oh Rolf, look! This is milk and this is yogurt. This is not milk and this is not yogurt!” (The audience laughs.) “Do you understand? Bye bye!” And then he left.

I have very often experienced  this omniscience and omnipresence of Swamiji and this is so incredible. I believe that only a Satguru can give this kind of experiences. I hope that many, many people will come to Swamiji in the near future, so that they can also have the opportunity to have all these beautiful experiences and find this love we have in our hearts. I'm very happy about my life and I am sure you are also very happy about your life. We are all happy with Sri Swami Vishwananda. Thank you Swamiji for these experiences! Thank you!”

In Blossoming of the heart, relatives, friends, devotees and disciples from different countries and different cultural backgrounds share their very personal experiences with Sri Swami Vishwananda.